Are you one of those people who really love to drink beer and wine? If your answer is yes, Hop City Beer and Wine is the best place to consider and visit. They specialized in sodas, sakes, ciders, wine and beer. They were established in the year 2012. Hop City Beer and Wine is committed to excellence in beer and wine selection and knowledge ever since they have started in Atlanta.
I’m a wine drinker. Before I moved to Birmingham, I had a client for my Ewa Beach towing company that was from there and she recommended a few spots to check out. Hop City Beer and Wine was one of them!
- They opened a restaurant in Birmingham which is number two to open in 2012 and continues their commitment forward to new clientele.
- In addition to this, Hop City Beer and Wine carries 4 meads, 24 sodas, 24 ciders, 24 sakes, 850 wines and 1100 different beers.
- Apart from this, they have 60 draft taps that customers can either take home a growler from or enjoy a pint while visiting them.
- They have friendly and knowledgeable staff and personnel who will answer all your questions and concerns.
If you and your family love to eat finger foods, Highlands Bar & Grill is the perfect place to visit and consider. Once you decide to visit Birmingham, this restaurant is an ideal place to eat and dine. They offer delicious appetizers that come with affordable prices. If you love to drink wine, they offer tasteful wine you will surely love. When it comes to fish selection, you don’t need to worry since they offer also offer fresh fish selection that you can opt from. Highlands Bar & Grill is indeed a must eat place for the locals in Birmingham. In terms of atmosphere and customer service, this restaurant is the best choice for you. Client satisfaction is their top priority and they will do everything in their power to make their clients happy and satisfied. If you want to taste of the best meals of Birmingham, Highlands Bar & Grill is the ideal place to visit.
- Highlands Bar & Grill has wide selection of fresh fish meal, delicious appetizer, dessert and wine you will definitely love.
- Some of their offered meals include oysters, deep cove, fresh gulf shrimp, crab claws, Guadalupe special, Today’s Libation and many more.
- When it comes to appetizer, they offer chicken soup, beef carpaccio, baked grits, grilled pork belly, bay scallops, baked oysters, stone claws, bay shrimp, mixed lettuces and a lot more.
- In terms of main course, Highlands Bar & Grill offers roasted pork, grilled breast duck, gulf pompano, Abrams Amberjack, seafood muddle, beef cheeks, sweetbreads and New York Strip.
If you are in search for the best restaurants in Birmingham, Chez Fonton is the best place to dine and visit. This restaurant offers mouth-watering and tasteful meals, appetizers, desserts and wine that come with reasonable prices. If you love to drink wine and cocktail, you don’t need to worry since Chez Fonton offers top quality wine and cocktail selection you can choose from. This restaurant is considered as a must eat place for the locals in Birmingham. When it comes to customer service and atmosphere, Chez Fonton is the perfect option for you to dine. Clientele satisfaction and service is their topmost priority and this is one of the reasons why they strive hard and work together to make their customers satisfied and happy. If you want to taste the best meals of Birmingham, Chez Fonton is the ideal restaurant for you.
Want to explore Alabama? Well, either head on over to Expedia and start booking your flight, start driving, or start exploring here on Top Alabama Reviews!
Come here for the latest and greatest reviews and previews of Alabama’s businesses, attractions, restaurants, eateries, events, news, and views.
Come back for truthful, straightforward opinions of Bama’s offerings, unlike those fake reviews on Yelp! Oops…
We’ll see you soon!